E.GO provides customers with the services of its most expert and qualified engineering designers to perform analyses tailored to specific customer needs, in particular:
- Technical feasibility study for the request
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Preliminary draft – layout study
Assistance during production
E.GO provides the services of its entire staff, to assist customers in planning and monitoring the work in progress, through:
- Study of the gannt chart for the project, specifying the checkpoints
- Technical meetings during the project design stage to clear it for go-ahead
- Technical meetings during project execution and especially during fine tuning
- Fast response to changes or additions
Production and objective tests, training
Machine testing is subdivided into 3 stages:
- Testing during production; during the fine tuning stage, using samples provided by the customer, the machines start producing good pieces and this allows the customer to have a machine that runs at full production yield even before it is delivered.
- Objective testing; with the customer present and run by our operators, the machine will operate automatically, demonstrating all the features and characteristics requested.
- Personnel training: generally, testing is carried out with the customer’s technical staff present, so our technicians may provide training regarding machine use.
The size of our machines allow for traditional delivery methods; the machine layout does not require disassembly and machines are prepared for transport and delivery in special protective wooden cages to ensure maximum safety and stability during transportation.
Once the machine has been positioned on-site, our technicians will take care of the final installation.
The machine enters production at full yield.
E.GO puts all its mechanical, electronic and it technicians at the customer’s disposal, to ensure correct machine functioning for its entire service life, by:
- Providing software and paper media tools for easy machine operation
- Training customer personnel
- Scheduling maintenance
- Providing a list of recommended spare parts
- Guarantying fast response to requests for unscheduled intervention
- Providing remote assistance
The machine production may be changed simply and quickly, allowing for:
- Greater machine efficiency
- Less machine down time
- Economic savings
- Limiting the number of components involved in the production changeover
- Simplification of operator interventions, facilitating accessibility and interchangeability
- Maximum simplification of ordinary maintenance work
- Useful information from the machine
- Easy access